Popular Posts

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Manga Quotes Part 1


“I dislike boys, more and more after middle school started. I mean they’re violent, and noisy, and uncivilized in the general. But, in their midst… is Tanaka-kun, from the neighboring class. He’s different somehow. He has a small build and his voice, rather than low and rough, is clearer and smooth, like a girl’s. I guess that’s why… I’m okay with him.”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“We can no longer go back though, I’m totally different from that person in the past, you too. That was just a brief reminiscing of our past, that’s all.”
~Mabuchi Kou (Ao Haru Ride)~

“It is for that reason that your relationship with friends is LOOSE. Those people are just pretending to be friends with you. How foolish.”
~Mabuchi Kou (Ao Haru Ride)~

“I know very well that I always appear to be acting all cutesy in front of guys…! Even when I’ve annoyed everyone… I just end up becoming pretentious because I’m extremely nervous with them.”
~Yuuri Makita (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Even when everyone else is dollying up, and trying to look good on others. How is that different from me acting cute at all?”
~Yuuri Makita (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Different people have different perspective. So, I won’t deny the fact that some people are annoyed with the way I am. In exchange for those negative feelings, I just want to be the person that I am in love with the most.”
~Yuuri Makita (Ao Haru Ride)~

“You don’t have to say that she’s scheming, aren’t we the same as well? We also want guys to think that we are adorable. So, we can’t say that she’s acting cutesy and stuff when we’re also like that, right?
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“It would have been better if we just leave her alone. Then we wouldn’t be feeling somewhat envious of her. If you keep bad-mouthing someone, you might feel like as if you are on a higher position than that person. But in fact, it’s completely wrong to do that!”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~



“Even if she doesn’t want to be alone, she could just head towards those guys, and then when she’s surrounded with all the guys, she’ll be fine.”


“I was too bent on fulfilling my objectives… I failed to see things from a larger perspective. I failed to build up a good relationship with them.”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“I know that it didn’t matter if I liked him before you, or not. Then I just reasonably, started to be really annoyed by you. Even though I knew that you’d be completely if I left you.”
Yumi (Ao Haru Ride)

“Unreasonably and totally feeling hatred… I thought I had decided already but I’m not prepared at all… but my feelings for Kou won’t change anymore. If it’s like this, I can only tell her.”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“When you said that we were scary, that means deep down, you had started to care about us! The thought of losing someone again… That’s the scary part, right?”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“If you lose something big, that nothing can replace it… Then it’s okay if you have more than one, right? Even if the number is small, whether it’s 10 or 100, if you gather them up then you will have a reason to go on!”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Even if Kou gets hooked on something or if you smile from your heart, no one can blame you. And if there is such a person… I will knock them down!”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Ah, I see… If something were to move my heart… If I were to laugh from deep in my heart and if my everyday life has a meaning… It’s all okay.”
~Mabuchi Kou (Ao Haru Ride)~

“In the end, I went to be rejected, to be able to move forward. What am I supposed to do? Even though I thought my heart would become free if I got rejected, it’s not free at all. In the end, even now I’m even attached to Kou like an idiot.”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

No comments:

Post a Comment