Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

THE PROMISE THAT WE MADE by Fia

Back then, we were just strangers
We used to laugh
And, we get to know each other
Until you said you loved me,

I was captivated
by your smiling face
I want to say "I Love you too"
Until you say

Eyes won't cry
Lips won't lie
and Love that won't die
Promise me, you'll never break this promise that we made today, I swear I will always remember this promise.

I was so happy
That you were always acting normal
Pretending like you didn't liked me,
I became worried

Til' you said
Don't worry
I'll always love you
Always and always

Eyes won't cry
Lips won't lie
and Love that won't die.
Promise me, you'll never break this promise that we made today, I swear I will always remember this promise.

The last time
You hold me tight
You said you were leaving me
I couldn't say "Please don't go"
Until I know...
All I can do was to let you go.

Oh, I used to remember
what I did wrong
Then I realized
But I was too late.

Bye bye to this love
Bye bye to this painful love of mine,
As I feel the wind blowing like it's saying something that I don't know what..
Then, I cried and said...

I'LL KEEP THE PROMISE WE MADE.

No comments:

Post a Comment