Popular Posts

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Manga Quotes Part 2


“The feeling of not wanting to lose, everyone has it. If you find it unfair, you’ll have to work harder yourself.”
Shuuko Murao (Ao Haru Ride)


“Doing something like that, and wanting the other person to forget about, is not something a man would do.”
~Mabuchi Kou (Ao Haru Ride)~

“I tried my best to shorten the distance between us, but it’s no use… I even wore my Yukata.”
~Yuuri Makita (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Even though you consider me a girl… Mabuchi-kun won’t fall in love with me… It doesn’t have any meaning to it.”
~Yuuri Makita (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Even though I put in so much effort, it’s no use at all… but… If I don’t say something now, someday… I’m going to be jealous of Futaba-chan and become someone annoying.”
~Yuuri Makita (Ao Haru Ride)~

“No, stop calling my name, the vision didn’t lose focus. It’s for my sake that she came, just because of that, it’d make me think that everything doesn’t matter anymore.”
~Yuuri Makita (Ao Haru Ride)~

When I talk to Mabuchi-kun with you, I get to have the feeling that I have a “big heart” and it makes me feel good about myself. It is pretty hard, of course. But please let me look good as well, okay?
~Yuuri Makita (Ao Haru Ride)~

If only the distance between us had been reduced to zero then… then this situation might have affected us differently.
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“My confidence is easily crushed. That’s why on the way home, I talked about meaningless things on purpose. But anyway, appearing to let things slide that was probably very awkward. But, when I heard the voice on the phone call. I suddenly saw, the connection between the Kou that I don’t know and that person. I didn’t like it.”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Even if you aren’t over-protective that much isn’t it okay? Having someone with the same situation as you, I understand the feeling of wanting to do something for that person but… at a newschool, in a new environment; I think it would also be good for that person to establish new relationship.”
~Aya Kominato (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Yeah, that’s why until it becomes like that, until that person get used to the new environment, I can’t leave it alone. With feelings like that at a time, I think it’s good to have someone by your side.”
~Mabuchi Kou (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Honestly, I think there are lots of guys who can do that out of curiosity or if the situation called for it, even if they don’t like the girl.”
~Touma Kakuchi (Ao Haru Ride)~

“There are a lot of guys who think that it’s meaningless if it’s not with the person they like. I am like that”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“When you go back and forth between being confident and being weak, doesn’t that mean you can see things from a different angle? Change can only arise from fluctuations, right?”
~Touma Kakuchi (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Kou who can stay calm as if nothing happened, and me who can’t act like nothing happened. It’s frustrating!”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Maybe his face looks red because of the sun’s rays coming through this window. Or… “
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“It may be strange for me to say this, but when I confessed and I was rejected by Mabuchi-kun, he didn’t appear to be such an insincere person.”
~Yuuri Makita (Ao Haru Ride)~

“I feel like I don’t want to hear about Kou and Narumi-san. I mean, I’m afraid to know somewhere in my heart.”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

No comments:

Post a Comment