Popular Posts

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Manga Quotes Part 3


“Somehow, earlier in the classroom with this flow of things, my feelings we revealed. So next, I have to say the word, “like”! Right, right. It will be a shame to come this far and not say it!”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“In reality, deciding to do something like that with that girl was in the past, right? It doesn’t matter, even if you kissed, it doesn’t matter. It has no connection with the present.”
Aya Kominato (Ao Haru Ride)

“Just thinking that I have a friend who gets really angry like this, I feel somewhat embarrassed. Having a family that will curry for me regardless of whether I eat or not, what I think of that…”
~Mabuchi Kou (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Even though our eyes met, even though he heard my voice, turned around and looked at me… Why…?”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“But you know, if you’re too vague, it’ll only make the person you’re talking to unnecessarily curious. Share as much as you feel comfortable with, and say it brightly at your own initiative. That’s what I end up doing, anyway. That way neither I nor everyone gets hurt. Peace everywhere!”
Yui Narumi (Ao Haru Ride)

“If you don’t talk with him, this will just keep repeating itself!”
~Yuuri Makita (Ao Haru Ride)~

“If a girl’s really vulnerable because she’s just had her heart broken… Do you think it’s wrong for a guy to take advantage of that?”
~Touma Kakuchi (Ao Haru Ride)~

“If I don’t at least pretend that I’m okay, I won’t be able to bear it!”
Yui Narumi (Ao Haru Ride)

“But still, aren’t there times when it all just gets too much? If you’re always pretending to be fine…”
~Mabuchi Kou (Ao Haru Ride)~

“We’d finally closed the distance between us… but now it’s stretched far again. And I don’t know… how to close it anymore…”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Always holding back, pretending to be fine, holding back and holding back, only to end up losing everything… Is it so wrong… to have given her a place to cry?”
~Yuuri Makita (Ao Haru Ride)~

“I said it before, if you try to appear fine and act like you don’t care then after a while it really becomes non-issue. It’s just that in my case, I was properly rejected after confessing… as it is, I guess I was able to get broken heart. Getting over a broken heart…”
~Yuuri Makita (Ao Haru Ride)~

“There are lots of instances where sympathy turns into love.”
Shuuko Murao (Ao Haru Ride)

“Kou, I Like You, so I came here to get rejected properly to end this, so I can move forward to make me convinced of this broken heart. I want to get rejected properly.”
~Futaba Yoshioka (Ao Haru Ride)~

“Even if it’s with you, this conversation is impossible no matter how I say it, it won’t make sense.”
~Mabuchi Kou (Ao Haru Ride)~

“If you knew this feeling even you wouldn’t be able to refuse to help, even though I don’t know if what I did was right. But there are things you have to do even if you are not sure!”
~Mabuchi Kou (Ao Haru Ride)

“Don’t pretend! Not thinking of your own happiness and supporting others… Don’t be so conceited!”
Aya Kominato (Ao Haru Ride)

“Get is through your head that it’s not anyone’s fault. Don’t force sympathy. Don’t comfort that way.”
Aya Kominato (Ao Haru Ride)

 “There are sounds, smells, colors, and places that bring back memories.”
~Flava (Ao Haru Ride)~

No comments:

Post a Comment