Popular Posts

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

AS I BECAME by Fia

We always share umbrella everyday
I always thought,
I could never became so wet,
In the place where we always visit.

I sat under a palm tree,
I saw the sky with rainbow and birds,
The leaves started to fall as I stand up,
I could only think about one thing,

As I became strong and confident
Things started to fall apart
As I stand up to be worth something
Is where I became to be in vain

Flowers are blooming everyday
Hundred of stories are made each day,
And, even the wind, it's so refreshing
But why can't my love bloom?

As things became to perplex
I felt vicious but fortunate on the same time,
I'm glad my problem isn't that bad at all
But even so, my heart aches hurts.

I prayed, I asked, I begged
I miss you so bad
So many words are popping in my mind
I don't know what to do
In this little world of mine,
No one could understand me,
But myself only

I'm sorry for leaving you,
I've always regretted it.
But,

As I became strong and confident
Things started to fall apart
As I stand up to be worth something (I Prayed, I asked, I begged)
As I became strong and confident (I miss you so bad)
Things started to fall apart (Words came popping out of my mind)
As I stand up to be worth something ( I don't know what to do)
Is where I became to be in vain

No comments:

Post a Comment